Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Here is a list of items included in the Draper Utah Temple Cornerstone:
- A recent edition of the Standard Works
- A copy of Standing for Something by President Gordon B. Hinckey
- A copy of Inspiring Experiences that Build Faith by President Thomas S. Monson
- A copy of The Joseph Smith Papers--Journals Volume 1
- Copies of the Church hymnbook and an illustrated edition of the hymnbook.
- A copy of Preach My Gospel, the Church's guide to missionary work
- A copy of the 2009 Deseret News Church Almanac
- A copy of Sivogah to Draper City: The History of Draper Utah by the Draper Historical Society
- A copy of the Draper Temple History Book prepared by Vicki Taylor, LaRayne Day and Jim West the Historical Committee
- Copies of the March 2009 editions of the Ensign, Friend and New Era
- A copy of the Church News edition published just prior to the dedication
- A pamphlet from the open house
- A copy of "For the Strength of Youth"
- A copy of "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" by the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve
- A photo chart of the General Authorities
- A photo of the First Presidency
- A photo of the Quorum of the Twelve
- Two sets of pens handcrafted by Historical Committee chairman Jim West from wood gathered from the Temple site.
- Written testimonies from each member of the temple presidency
- A copy of the dedicatory prayer